STIKOM Bali’s quality policy is aimed to set the direction for the Institute’s Vision Achievement. It contains a statement of commitment to comply with regulations, make continual improvement, and contains a framework for setting the quality objectives. STIKOM Bali states its quality policy as follows:
STIKOM BALI has a strong commitment to satisfy the needs of all stakeholders by implementing the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 & Higher Education Quality Assurance System through continuous improvement. To achieve these objectives, The Management:
- Providing teaching staff and employees with appropriate qualifications and competencies to make an optimal contribution to teaching and learning activities.
- Growing and increasing interest in scientific research among lecturers and students through the use of scientific publications in internal and external organizations.
- Increasing cooperation with related institutions as part of service, development and improvement of organizational quality and promotion of the organization.
- Developing an integrated information system service for the entire academic community as a means of making effective and accurate decisions and increasing the effectiveness of teaching and learning activities.
- Evaluating and reviewing the curriculum on a regular basis according to market needs and developments in information technology.
- Increasing student participation through student organizations and student activities.
- Increasing student satisfaction through improving the quality of academic activities and professional academic services.